Welcome to Jesuit Education Abroad, the official website for the Consortium of Study Abroad Programs offered by members of the Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities (AJCU). The purpose of this site is to, A) provide resources for the members of the consortium, B) highlight the Jesuit education-brand of global experiences for interested college students, C) enable access to the global network of Jesuit institutions.
AJCU International Education Conference Networking Reception and Meeting at NAFSA
Networking Reception on Monday, May 30
Our annual reception at NAFSA will be held on Monday, May 30 from 6 PM to 9 PM, at Tamayo, 1400 Larimer St. Located less than a half mile away from the Convention Center and within walking distance, Tamayo features carefully crafted bold Mexican flavors rooted in tradition yet adventuring into contemporary tastes, similar to acclaimed Chef/Owner Richard Sandoval’s Maya Restaurant in New York City. Join us for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and a taco bar on the beautiful rooftop terrace in the heart of Downtown Denver on historic Larimer Street. The cost is $95 per person.
Annual Meeting on Tuesday, May 31
The annual meeting, on Tuesday, May 31 from 9 AM to 12 PM, will be held on the campus of Regis University. You will need to take Uber or a taxi to the meeting. The cost is $20 per person.
Details will be sent closer to the meeting.
To register for the event, click here.
- 2015 SJU Summer Program in Greece
- 2015 SJU Summer Program in Rome
- 2015 SJU Summer Program in China
- Fairfield University in Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- Fairfield University in Brisbane Australia
- Fairfield University in Campos, Brazil
- Loyola University Maryland Center at Newcastle University
- Ubuntu: Fordham in Pretoria, A Service-Learning Program
- Fordham London Liberal Arts Program