Welcome to Jesuit Education Abroad, the official website for the Consortium of Study Abroad Programs offered by members of the Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities (AJCU). The purpose of this site is to, A) provide resources for the members of the consortium, B) highlight the Jesuit education-brand of global experiences for interested college students, C) enable access to the global network of Jesuit institutions.
November 5-8 at Loyola University Chicago. Please visit our conference page on the Members Portal section of our website for more information, and to download the registration form and payment information (available after Sept. 15).
University: Saint Joseph’s University
Program Name: 2014 SJU Summer Program in Chile
Program Dates: June 11-July 10, 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile
Program Description: Saint Joseph’s University’s Center for International Programs welcomes consortium member students to join its 2014 Summer Program in Chile. Students may select from 2 courses. All students are charged a program fee (airfare, housing, some meals, entry to sites, emergency medical insurance, etc.) and summer tuition per class. Though the application deadline is February 3, 2014, our Summer Programs often fill up well before the deadline. CIP accepts applications and deposits on a first-come, first-served basis. For course descriptions, application details, and estimated program fee, please contact Lindsey Martin at CIP at 610-660-3461 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Continue reading
- 2014 SJU Summer Program in Greece
- 2014 SJU Summer Program in Rome
- 2014 SJU Summer Program in China
- Fairfield University in Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- Fairfield University in Brisbane Australia
- Fairfield University in Campos, Brazil
- Loyola University Maryland Center at Newcastle University
- Ubuntu: Fordham in Pretoria, A Service-Learning Program
- Fordham London Liberal Arts Program